Please note the following pointers before placing your order at Pelle Jackets to ensure you are familiar with our order processing policies. By placing an order with us, you meant to agree to our order processing policies.
- When the order is placed at Pelle Jackets, the customer receives an order confirmation email. This step is important to ensure that the entered details by the customer are correct. To proceed with your order, you need to confirm your order through the confirmation email
- The delivery timeline applies after the customer confirms the order through the confirmation email
- If the customer fails to respond to the confirmation email, we reserve the right to cancel the order. In this case, 70% of the total amount paid during the purchase will be refunded, while 30% will be deducted as service charges. As per our policies, the customer cannot claim a refund for the amount deducted
- The availability of the product is checked once the order is received. Placing an order doesn’t assure its availability. In case there’s an issue with the product’s availability, a customer can pick a different product of the same amount and proceed with the order. However, if a customer needs the same product that they had placed an order for, please contact customer support
- Please note that we offer premium-quality, inspired versions of the original products with more 85% similiraity to the original products advertised on our website. However, the customer should expect a slight difference in colour and texture due to differences caused by lightning, editing, or photography
- Pelle Jackets will not be held responsible for non-delivered orders due to missing information/wrong address
- Due to high traffic, delivery delays must be expected by the customer. Although this doesn’t occur very frequently, sometimes, due to the high volume of orders, additional delivery days might be required